We are working on making our website more mobile-friendly, however, Fedco specializes in information-dense tables, which don't always translate well on small screens! At this time, you'll need a screen that is at least 600 pixels wide in order to use the quick order page. If you are determined to do this on your phone, you may have success by turning it sideways to use landscape mode.
This form is for ordering from the
Potatoes, Onions and Exotics section of the catalog only (Items 7000-7999).
(these directions move to the bottom of the page once you log in.)
- Log in using your e-mail address and zipcode.
- Enter your order
- Item number
- Size: Enter the letter (A, B, C, D or E) corresponding to the Size (weight) of the package you’re ordering. “A” representing the first Size, “B” the second, etc.
- How many (Qty) you want.
- Make sure the “Size” corresponds to the weight you plan to order. Look carefully at the “Total” and “Comments/Status” fields. Pay particular attention to any item in red. Items with a “Total” of zero ($0.00) will not be added to your order. Note: Bulk Prices are net, no discounts, for orders over 1000 lbs. and are applied (where appropriate) when you choose to "View Order" or "Check Out".
- Click “Add These Items To My Order” when ready.
- You must click “Add These Items To My Order” to add items to your order. After this click, your cart's item count changes and the form clears; you may enter more items, if you so desire..
- Proceed to your cart when done. You will be able to view and edit your order during checkout.