Ordering from Potatoes, Onions and Exotics
to start or resume an order
- Browse and order from our online catalog.
- For mail orders please download PDFs of our catalogs and order forms.
Potatoes, Onions and Exotics DeadlinesFebruary 25 - Early shipment items order deadline, including ginger, turmeric and sweet potatoes
April 8 - Final orders for the season. Limited selection available after April 8, in large bags only, at bulk prices.
Potatoes, Onions and Exotics Discounts
Orders over $100 deduct 5%
Orders over $300 deduct 10%
Orders over $600 deduct 15%
Orders over $1200 deduct 20%
For orders over 1000 lbs, please download our bulk price list or call or write for one.
Potatoes, Onions and Exotics Shipping
- Main-season shipping of potatoes and onion sets begins in early April. We ship according to planting zones during the month of April.
- We cannot ship potatoes and onion sets before that; please do not ask us to do so.
- Most small orders ship via UPS Ground. See the shipping chart for rates.
- Onion plants are drop-shipped based on planting zone. They come directly from the grower, and not with your potatoes.
- We ship by Common Carrier beginning April 2. Is your order over 300#? Click here for Truck Shipping info.
- For Depot orders, potatoes and onion sets will be sent in the April delivery. Exotics will be shipped in early March directly to the shipping address that you provide, for no additional charge. Click here for more information on Depots to save on shipping for OGS and Potatoes, Onions and Exotics.
We do not ship to Canada, and will not provide materials required for importation permits.
PickupOrders will be ready for pickup at the Tree Sale Friday and Saturday, April 26 & 27 and May 3 & 4, from 9:00 until 3:00. We will send a reminder email with directions and your order number. If you need your order earlier, call to make arrangements.
Orders shipped to Maine addresses and all pickup customers pay 5.5% sales tax. Because of the Supreme Court decision last June, we must collect local taxes in states that require us to do so. Farms and retailers: please send us a copy of your state resale certificate or farm exemption. Otherwise we must charge sales tax.
|Maine addresses and all pickups||Pay 5.5% sales tax on Adjusted Total|
|IA, MD||Pay your local tax rate on Adjusted Total|
|IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, NC, NJ, PA, RI, VT, WA, WI, WV||Pay your local tax rate on Adjusted Total plus Shipping|
No ReturnsNo returns. If you bought it, it’s yours! See limited guarantee for defective products, only.
We guarantee that all items we offer are fully satisfactory. If you are dissatisfied because of any product defect, we will either replace the item or refund the purchase price. Please inspect and check over your order upon receipt and use the enclosed form to notify us immediately of any problems.Limitation of Liability:
Because good results depend upon weather, soil and cultural practices over which we have no control, we limit our liability in all instances to the purchase price. The liability of Fedco Seeds, Inc., for breach of warranty, or any loss or damages arising out of the purchase or use of our products, including loss or damages resulting from any negligence whatsoever on our part, or strict liability in tort, shall be limited to the purchase price. By acceptance of the merchandise, the buyer acknowledges that the limitations and disclaimers herein described are conditions of sale, and that they constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding any warranty or liability.
Claims for errors in your order must be presented withing 30 days of receipt of your order. Claims for any product defects should be presented to Fedco as soon as possible after discovery. Failure to assert claims within 30 days after discovery renders this warranty null and void.