Home Browse Fedco Bulbs Index
Fedco Seeds Potatoes, Onions and Exotics Organic Growers Supply Fedco Trees Fedco Bulbs Switch Divisions
- I've never been here before/I don't have an account
- Even if you've never used Fedco's site before, you can just enter your email address and zip code, and you're all set to start building an order. If you leave the site and return later, you can continue your order, as long as you use the same email to log in.
- Why do you need my email address?
- We use your email address to communicate with you about your
order (i.e. you will get a confirmation email after placing
your order, and you may get a notification that your order
is ready to pick up, if applicable). We may use your email to notify you of when our divisions are open for ordering, to alert you to the handful of seasonal sales we hold each year, or to warn you of upcoming order deadlines that may affect you. We have once used our mailing list to contact customers in New Hampshire about a GMO labeling campaign. You will not be overwhelmed with emails from us, and you may unsubscribe at any time from communications that are not directly related to an order you placed. We do not sell or share our mailing list with any other companies or organizations.
If you use the same email address each time you place an order, this makes it easier for us to locate your other orders and give you a volume discount or member discount if you are entitled to those. If you really don't want to give us your email address, you can give us a fake one, and your order will still go through, although you won't receive your confirmation email.
- Why do you need my zip code?
- Your zip code is not a password. Entering your zip code up front allows us to give you accurate shipping prices. If you've moved, and have a new zip code, just enter your new zip code and proceed with your order.
- My email address has changed--what do I do?
- You can just enter your new email address in the login box and start your order. If you have placed previous orders this year under a different email address, you may not automatically receive the volume discounts that you have earned, but we will sort things out in the office and will send you a refund check if you're entitled to any discounts.
Still have unanswered questions? Email us: email@example.com