Ordering from Organic Growers Supply
or resume an order
To enable ordering from our online catalog, enter your email address and ZIP Code. Our secure check-out takes all major cards.
Three methods to build your order:
- Browse the catalog, and order from the Quick View box.
- Read individual pages, and order at the bottom.
- From a marked-up paper catalog, use our simple form to enter stock numbers; we’ll confirm the name and price.
To place an order by mail, please use the OGS 2023 order form from the center of our catalog, or download it here.
We do not take fax or phone orders.
Volume Discounts are based on your order total, before adding shipping charges.
- Orders over $100 deduct 5%
- Orders over $300 deduct 10%
- Orders over $600 deduct 15%
- Orders over $1200 deduct 20%
- Orders over $2500: bulk pricing; no additional discounts apply
Many of our rock powders are available in 2000 lb. bags and full or partial truckloads. We bring in several truckloads a year and would be happy to arrange a load or partial load for you. Call us at 207-426-8248.
Consumer Member Discount: Consumer members of the Cooperative earn a 1% discount on all orders. If you log in using the email address we have in our member database, the discount will apply automatically. If you are a member and the discount does not appear, please write us a note in the Order Comments space on the final checkout page; we will refund you as appropriate.
Group orders: We take group orders online or by mail. Group coordinators and group members click here for info, including how to form a new group.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards, and Fedco gift certificates. Payment must accompany all orders. (Except, government agencies and non-profit organizations should call us to set up your Purchase Order before you order.)
For mailed orders, we accept checks and money orders as well as cards.
We will charge your card when we receive your order. We will bill or refund you for any adjustments as each order is completed.
Orders shipped to Maine addresses and all pickup customers pay 5.5% sales tax. A ruling by the Supreme Court mandates we collect local taxes in states that require us to do so.
TAX EXEMPT? Farms and retailers: We need a copy of your state resale certificate or farm exemption, otherwise we must charge sales tax.
- For mail orders, send us a photocopy of your certificate.
- For online orders, please email us at email@example.com with a scan of your tax exemption certificate before placing your order.
|Maine addresses and all pickups||Pay 5.5% sales tax on Adjusted Total|
|CO, MA, MD, MI, UT, VA||Pay your local tax rate on Adjusted Total|
|AK, CT, GA, IL, IN, KY, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WA, WI, WV||Pay your local tax rate on Adjusted Total plus Shipping|
- Some small, light items ship for free! This includes items like very small bags of seed, inoculants, trays, and books. Prices on larger items do not include shipping. See our shipping details.
- We ship by FedEx or Priority Mail, our choice, based on weight. Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is all by Priority Mail.
- Is your order over 200#? Click here for Truck Shipping info.
- Live in the Northeast? Click here for more information on Depots to save on shipping for OGS and potatoes and onion sets.
Pick up at our Warehouse
If you choose to pick up your order, you will be required to schedule a pickup date at checkout. It can be quite difficult for us to accommodate pickups earlier than the dates offered by the website: unless you have received confirmation from our warehouse staff that early pickup is possible, please do not arrive in advance of the date you select at checkout. If your plans change and you must come on a later date, just email us to let us know. The warehouse is open for pickups Monday–Friday 9am–3pm.
Depending on warehouse space available, we do not always pull pickup orders in advance. If you delay pickup please be aware that inventory may change before you get here!
The OGS warehouse is open Monday–Friday 9am–3pm (barring national holidays or companywide meetings—exceptions are posted on our website).
Consider simply coming to shop instead of placing a pickup order.
ReturnsYou may return an Organic Growers Supply item in good, resaleable condition. Return it, postage paid, to our warehouse: OGS, 688 Bellsqueeze Rd, Clinton, ME 04927.
Still have questions? Call 207-426-9900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.